Registration Link and How To (CYO Minor Hockey)

PrintRegistration Link and How To

If your child has played hockey before, log in using the same e-mail as before and you will be able to find your child in the system by using their name and birth date or by their HCR number if you know it. DO NOT create a new profile.

If your child is transferring from another Hockey Association (e.g. Niagara Falls, Thorold, Kiwanis, Garden City, etc.) you will need a transfer as the system will not allow you to register. Please contact us at [email protected] with the player's name and date of birth in order to request the transfer.

NEW TO HOCKEY PLAYERS - If your child has never played organized hockey before, please complete the Alliance Respect in Sport Parent course FIRST.

By doing this FIRST, a Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) profile will be created which will then help you when registering them with us. There is a $12 + HST fee to complete the course. You can find the link here. Choose St. Catharines CYO Minor Hockey League as your association.

After that is complete, return to the CYO Registration Page and register as an existing participant as you will now have an HCR profile.

If you have a younger child who is new to hockey but you completed the course for another child, you just need to log in to the Alliance Respect in Sport Parent site and add your newest child to your account so you do not need to do the course again. A HCR profile will be created for the sibling.



Tutorial Videos (Watch after you have created a new account)

How to Register a Player with an EXISTING profile (they have played in organized hockey previously anywhere in Canada).

How to Register FAMILY members (multiple participants - including existing and new players) and take advantage of sibling discounts. If you register each member separately, the system will not show any discounts.

 If you moved from another hockey centre governed by OMHA, you will need to complete a residential transfer. You must request the OHF Residential Move form from the association you left. IF you are coming from an ALLIANCE centre you can complete the following Alliance Local Residential Move Form (LRMF) and submit it to [email protected].